- National Youth Organizer
- CYMK-UOY (Canadian Ukrainian Orthodox Youth Association)
- $40,000 to $50,000
- SUS Foundation of Canada – Toronto, Ontario
- Toronto, Ontario
SUS Foundation of Canada is seeking a dynamic, experienced, results-oriented individual to revitalize and rebuild the CYMK-UOY organization branches across Canada. The position is a full-time position with a focus on organizing membership campaigns, supporting the development and implementation of stimulating youth programs, as well as sourcing and developing any materials/tools required to fulfill the mandate. The focus will also be on building and developing functional partnerships between CYMK-UOY and other organizations under the umbrella of the Ukrainian Self Reliance League (CYC).
• Develop and implement leadership, fellowship and spiritual strategies to engage the youth
• Aid in the development of existing locals and the creation of new locals
• Implement leadership and self-advocacy training/curriculum tailored to youth needs
• Conduct regular meetings with the CYMK-UOY National Executive
• Develop, implement, and report on an annual work plan focused on results with quarterly milestones and effective evaluation methods
• Assist in fund-raising through grants, membership and special events, working in collaboration with CYMK-UOY National Executive
• Administer and maintain website and social media presence.
• Become familiar with the organizational structure of USRL/CYC in Canada and how CYMK fits into it
• Post Secondary Education
• Minimum of two years experience with youth organizations with demonstrated results
• Ability to think strategically and plan programs and campaigns
• Strong oral, listening and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate in both Ukrainian and English
• Ability to collaborate with others and work effectively as a team
• Ability to travel and work evenings or weekends
• Knowledge of basic computer skills and social media platforms
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to SUS Foundation of Canada, 620 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario. M5S 2H4. or by email to [email protected] by April 29, 2016
In your cover letter, tell us how your personal and professional background makes you an excellent candidate for this position. Only successful candidates will be contacted.