- National Youth Organizer
- CYMK-UOY (Canadian Ukrainian Orthodox Youth Association)
- $40,000 to $50,000
- SUS Foundation of Canada – Toronto, Ontario
- Toronto, Ontario
SUS Foundation of Canada is seeking a dynamic, experienced, results-oriented individual to revitalize and rebuild the CYMK-UOY organization branches across Canada. The position is a full-time position with a focus on organizing membership campaigns, supporting the development and implementation of stimulating youth programs, as well as sourcing and developing any materials/tools required to fulfill the mandate. The focus will also be on building and developing functional partnerships between CYMK-UOY and other organizations under the umbrella of the Ukrainian Self Reliance League (CYC).
• Develop and implement leadership, fellowship and spiritual strategies to engage the youth
• Aid in the development of existing locals and the creation of new locals
• Implement leadership and self-advocacy training/curriculum tailored to youth needs
• Conduct regular meetings with the CYMK-UOY National Executive
• Develop, implement, and report on an annual work plan focused on results with quarterly milestones and effective evaluation methods
• Assist in fund-raising through grants, membership and special events, working in collaboration with CYMK-UOY National Executive
• Administer and maintain website and social media presence.
• Become familiar with the organizational structure of USRL/CYC in Canada and how CYMK fits into it
• Post Secondary Education
• Minimum of two years experience with youth organizations with demonstrated results
• Ability to think strategically and plan programs and campaigns
• Strong oral, listening and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate in both Ukrainian and English
• Ability to collaborate with others and work effectively as a team
• Ability to travel and work evenings or weekends
• Knowledge of basic computer skills and social media platforms
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to SUS Foundation of Canada, 620 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, Ontario. M5S 2H4. or by email to email@example.com by April 29, 2016
In your cover letter, tell us how your personal and professional background makes you an excellent candidate for this position. Only successful candidates will be contacted.