Short term bookings are applicable to those staying less than 4 months at St. John’s Institute.
SJI offers fully furnished suites with kitchens and private bathrooms. Suitable for visiting artists, academics, tradesmen, professionals, executives and others looking for short term accommodation.
Pricing Per Room
6 nights or less: $80/night
7-28 nights: $70/night
29-119 nights: $55/night
6 nights or less: $105/night
7-28 nights: $95/night
29-119 nights: $65/night
Single room (Twin bed) in a 2-, 3-, or 4-bed suite.
6 nights or less: $75/night
7-28 nights: $65/night
29-119 nights: $50/night
Click HERE for a printable version of our short-term rental options.NOTE: Choosing to rent by the room, i.e. a single room in a multi-room suite, means that other guests may be staying in the adjoining rooms within the same suite. If you wish to enjoy single occupancy in a suite that can accommodate more than one person, you may rent the entire suite to ensure that no one uses the other rooms.
- Should the size of suite you request not be available, we will let you know the other options that are available at the time of your stay.
- Group and non-profit rates available for groups 20 and over in number. Please contact our office.
- All suites are fully furnished and bedding is provided. All kitchens have fridges, cook-tops and microwaves, and some have full ovens. Kitchens are not equipped with cookware or dishes/cutlery.
- Guests must supply their own bathroom supplies (soap, shampoo, etc.), although bedding, towels, toilet paper and hand soap are provided.
- Guests are responsible for keeping their rooms tidy throughout their stay. Sheets and pillow cases can be washed in our coin laundry machines on the main floor.
- See our Short Term Guest Handbook for additional details.
- Group and non-profit rates are available for groups of 20 or more.